Friday, July 24, 2009

New Product Review

I just received my shipment from Sephora this morning, containing a brand new mascara from Lancome, called Hypnose Drama in Excessive Black. For those of you who are like me, it's really hard to distinguish the difference between mascaras. To me, they're all quite similar. But, in just one try of this stuff, I'm in love. You'll only need one layer of this magic potion, and your lashes are instantly thickened and lengthened. The formula goes on smooth, no clumps, and the uniquely shaped brushes is ergonomically correct, allowing you to get the best angle possible, which makes for flawless application. It is a little pricey ($24.5o at Sephora.com), but I'd say well worth the money. This would great for an evening look, but I'm wearing it right now, so it's pretty versatile. Keep your eye out for this stuff. It's pretty great!